Monday, October 27, 2008
The Secrets of Increase
The secret of increase
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
There are certain facts that seem antithetical to real sence and yet are true. There are situations that seem negative in nature yet the only way out. Kindly consider the following to be able to understand what Jesus was trying to say to us:
- Reversing is the best way to gain the necessary speed to fly or jump over a ditch.
- Stooping is the best position to begin a race
- You cannot jump up unless you first bend down
- Giving is the easiest way to get riches
- Humility gives birth to honour and pride gives birth to disparagement
Therefore knowing the above would help us to understand the truth of the statement of our Lord Jesus that Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
As Christians we must understand that this principle rule every other thing in the world. We must have to die in order to be able to live and anyone who refuses to die will live alone for the rest of his life on earth.
What does it mean to die?
TO STOP PERFORMING AND MAKING SOMEONE ELSE TO WORK FOR YOU
1. If you are dead as a Christian you will not be able to fight for yourself again you will allow God to do that for you
2. If you are dead you will not be able to provide for your own needs but depending on God to do it for you.
3. Dead people have no more memory hence those that have died can’t keep record of those who offend and wrong them.
4. Dead men are seen to have turned to spiritual being hence those who claimed to have died should be seen to be highly spiritual. They do not make provision for the flesh,
TO GIVE OUT SOMETHING VALUABLE TO YOU
1. God gave out his only begotten son you too can give out something valuable to you.
2. A farmer gives out the best of his harvest to be used for seedling.
3. To invest your money by keeping away food from your table.
4. To serve other people as a leader or a pastor to the detriment of your own life.
5. To be sold out to a good cause
TO BE NON-RESPONSIVE TO CERTAIN THINGS AS IF YOU ARE DEAD TO THEM
1. If you are dead there are certain things you cannot respond to ; those who praise or criticise you
2. A dead man cannot be tempted with sex, food and money because they are not valuable to him.
WHAT ARE WE TO GAIN FOR BEEN DEAD
Death is the only way to increase. Without been dead a corn of wheat cannot produce many more corns. Many people that have remained stagnant for many years have not learnt this great principle that has worked for those who have applied it and would still worked for many more who reach to the sun.
If you want to have more children beyond the confines of your immediate family why not try to be a leader that other people can look up to. Consider how many people that calls Pastor E. A. Adeboye Daddy from around the globe. This pastor in the year 1998 gathered well over four million people for a Christian religious programme in Lagos and the year 1999 more than seven million at the Redemption Camp.
If you are dead to the flesh you will be alive spiritually. There are certain things that the arms of the flesh cannot do you shall be able to do them. Though you may be weak physically but you will be alive to become a partner to God in performing miracles. Elijah did not have an army of his own yet arrested and destroyed soldiers sent to arrest him.
If you are dead to reckless spending and sow your seed you will be alive to reap bountifully good measure press down and running over. Your single seed shall become many